Criminal & Civil Background Search
A variety of people and businesses use background checks, including:
- Potential employers, to make sure the applicant was truthful and doesn’t have a criminal history that would reflect poorly on the company.
- Landlords who strictly screen their potential tenants.
- Firearms dealers, to make sure they don’t sell to anyone with a felony.
- Law enforcement, sometimes to help conduct criminal investigations.
- Government agencies, for purposes such as security clearance.
An employee background check is an essential component of the hiring process, especially for candidates seeking a position that requires high security or a position of trust, such as in a school, hospital, financial institution, airport, or child care. Responsible employers rely on them as a cost-effective means to objectively verify a job candidate’s personal financial responsibility, criminal history and to identify potential hiring risks for safety and security reasons.
Our Tenant Background Check is specifically designed to help you avoid deadbeat renters and bad tenants! Each Tenant Background Screening report is carefully compiled by our experienced and professional private investigators. Featuring the most current and accurate data available from our proprietary and exclusive sources including nationwide criminal records, previous eviction actions and national bankruptcy, lien & judgment filings. Unlike many other tenant screening services, our report includes not only a very broad range of personal background history but also validates and verifies key information to help you make the correct decisions on who you accept as a tenant for your valued property.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Whether you wish to obtain a Concealed Handgun Permit, want to develop your skills and build confidence, or have questions about our security services,
we can help.