These terms and conditions (“this agreement”) set out your rights and obligations in connection with any and all payments rendered to FFM INC and/or its subsidiaries. All of the terms contained in this agreement are legally binding, so please read them carefully. You acknowledge that by submitting a payment, you agree to the following:
All prices are subject to change without notice.
I. TRAINING COURSES (includes FFM, NRA & VA DCJS courses)
a. There will be no refunds on any deposit rendered for any course, including FFM, NRA & VA DCJS courses FFM INC and/or its subsidiaries provide.
b. Client agrees to hold harmless FFM INC, its attorneys, insurers, officers, directors, stockholders, agents, servants, representatives, contractors, employees, successors, predecessors, assigns, parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, whether named herein or not, from any claims, demands, controversies, actions, or causes relating to or arising out of our processing, handling, and/or conducting Client’s training scheduled or unscheduled, or any disputes related to Client’s training, whether known or unknown, as of the date of deposit rendered to Company by Client for said training.
c. If you have an emergency, you may request, in writing, within 10 days of said missed course, a credit toward a future course. We reserve the right to review your request for a credit, and to approve or deny your request. You will be notified of our express written decision via USPS Certified Mail.
d. FFM INC reserves the right to cancel and reschedule any course; notwithstanding, our no refund policy still applies. Client understands that the schedule is subject to change without notice.
e. ALTHOUGH WE MAKE A REASONABLE EFFORT TO INFORM CLIENTS OF A CANCELLATION, THERE MAY BE CERTAIN EXCEPTIONS. IT IS THE ULTIMATE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT TO CALL US AT 540-625-2029 TO ENSURE A COURSE HAS NOT BEEN CANCELLED OR RESCHEDULED.
f. An administrative fee not to exceed fifty dollars may apply to certain training courses. The fee may include payment for the processing of your paperwork and/or, for liability purposes, conducting a verification check on the information submitted by you to us.
II. ALL OTHER TRAINING (includes all private sessions, NRA, LEOSA & VA DCJS qualifications)
a. There will be no refunds on any deposit rendered for any training, including all private sessions, NRA, LEOSA & VA DCJS qualifications FFM INC and/or its subsidiaries provide.
b. Client understands there may be a one-time additional range fee for any and all live-fire training, including, but not limited to: Basic Pistol, Basic Shotgun, Basic Rifle, Tactical Rifle, Defensive Pistol, NRA Instructor, Group, One-on-One, and Personal Protection.
c. Client will be informed if any additional fees will be incurred and agrees to pay all fees prior to training. Range fees typically average twenty-five dollars; although, the fee may be more or less.
III. SECURITY SERVICES (includes all private security work)
a. All security work requiring mobility shall be billed at a rate not to exceed sixty-five cents ($0.65) per mile.
b. All retainers shall be paid in advance and are NON-REFUNDABLE.
c. If a plan is purchased that includes a mileage allotment, no refunds will be given for any “unused” portion of said allotment.
d. All hourly rates and plan pricing is the price per investigator/officer, subject to change. Please refer to your Contract for details.
IV. NO-HIT FEES (includes all searches)
a. For some investigative services, even if no usable information is found, a “no-hit fee” may be charged; most flat-rate searches carry said fee. No hit fees apply when we are unable to obtain any useful information. In such event, we will charge a “no-hit fee” for our attempt to obtain the information requested; we will refund you the difference.
b. The difference is defined as the the initial cost of the service less the “no-hit fee.”
c. “No-hit fees” shall not exceed twenty-five dollars ($25.00) per search.
V. BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS
a. Any fee paid to FFM INC in connection with a background check is NON-REFUNDABLE.
b. Permissible purpose(s) are strictly limited to: anticipated or pending litigation, legal compliance, impeachment, and/or due diligence
VI. FIREARM SALES
It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some of the items for sale on our website may be restricted by the state you reside in. These items include, but are not limited to, firearms, and magazines. The customer is responsible for verifying the legality of the item(s) you are ordering prior to placing an order. FFM INC will not be held responsible for any items refused by your Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. It is up to you to know your local laws, please contact a local FFL to inquire about the transfer of the items you are ordering if you are unsure about their legality prior to placing an order.
FFM INC can only ship Firearms to Federal Firearms Licensees (FFL), we can not ship firearms directly to you unless you are an FFL dealer. We will need a copy of your FFL dealer’s license either faxed or emailed to us before we can ship a firearm. It is YOUR responsibility to provide FFM INC with a copy of your FFL dealer’s license.
The following applies to all firearm sales:
- FFM INC reserves the right to deny a purchase for any reason.
- All items purchased from FFM INC are for lawful uses only.
- We do not ship any firearms to California.
- No “Straw Purchases” of firearms. The individual paying for the firearm and completing the ATF Form 4473 must be the same person.
- You MUST be 21 years old to purchase handguns, receivers, and pistol-grip shotguns. You MUST be 18 years old to purchase a long gun.
- If you order a firearm that comes with a magazine(s) that is illegal in your state, your firearm will be shipped without the magazine(s) and with no discount to the price of the firearm.
- You are responsible for contacting your selected FFL dealer. Please verify the following before selecting an FFL: a) they will accept the transfer for all items on your order, b) will they provide a copy of their FFL license to FFM INC, c) what fees will they charge you for conducting the transfer. FFM INC will not be responsible for any issues regarding your FFL dealer.
- Once you have selected an FFL, please have them either email or fax a copy of their FFL License to us. Licenses can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 540-625-2029. Please have your FFL dealer write your name on the fax or type your name into the email.
- Please inspect the firearm before you fill out ATF form 4473. If there is a problem with your firearm please contact us before you fill out any transfer paperwork with your FFL dealer.
- We charge a flat rate of $35 for processing, shipping and handling of all firearm sales.
- You agree to pay any applicable fees (including tax and shipping) with your original payment method when your order ships.
- You acknowledge that firearm shipments may be delayed and that all sales are final.
- If you have any questions about our firearm sales, please call us at 540-625-2029 PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER.
VII. DISCOUNTS (includes specials and coupon codes)
a. All special offers and discounts apply only to regular prices.
b. Discounts including but not limited to, coupon codes, cannot be combined with any other offer and/or discount.
c. Only a single discount may be applied to any purchase.
d. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to alter, limit, or discontinue any discount at anytime with or without notice.
e. To receive the 10% military and first responder discount, enter coupon code MYFR at checkout. Offer subject to verification. Discount shall be deemed forfeited if verification is not furnished upon request.
Updated 20 March 2020