Civilian Defender Pro Maxx
Meet the Civilian Defender Pro Maxx, featuring:
Flip-Up Rear Sight
- Machined from lightweight and extremely durable aluminum
- MIL-SPEC hard anodized
- Calibrated, low profile
- Flip-up design with spring load push button, allowing for quick deployment
- Windage adjustable
- Micro style windage knob features same MOA adjustment as standard sight
Red Dot Sight
- Durable red dot sight adopts a sturdy aluminum alloy structure, which is durable and shockproof. The reflector is sealed with an O-ring to prevent moisture or dust from entering the interior and fogging the optics.
- Equipped with a detachable quick flip lens cover, you can keep your lens clean and free of debris during storage and wild hunting adventures.
- Dual Illuminated sight can be switched between red or green double luminous point markings, with 5 levels of brightness adjustment. For best visibility, we recommend that you use red in dark environments and green for daytime use.
- The quick adjustment knob makes wind resistance deviation adjustment and elevation adjustment easier and more precise.
- The sight has a 30 mm reflective lens aperture, providing a wide field of view, suitable for aiming and instant targeting and fast-moving objects. Unlimited field of view can accurately locate the target during the aiming process.
- Lightweight, very durable, and great looking
- 2-piece quad rail handguard
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Attach accessories quickly and easily
- Provides plenty of Picatinny attachment points at four points around the circumference of the handguard, allowing you to mount lights, lasers, and other accessories with ease.
- Designed to handle the stresses of range and field use
- MIL-SPEC rails are located at the 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock positions
Adjustable Magpul Stock
- Stable, shockproof, safe, and comfortable
- Durable, high strength, wear resistant polymer
- Automatically and securely locks easily
- Six adjustment positions
Barrel: Chrome Moly steel. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a carbine-length gas system. Barrel is finished off with a standard handguard, F-marked gas sight base, and A2 flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is machined to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized. Uppers include forward assist and dust cover.
Bolt: Full-auto profile bolt carrier group. Shot-peened, MIL-SPEC, Carpenter 158® steel bolt. Gas key is hardened to USGI specifications, fastened with grade 8 screws, and staked per MIL-SPECS. 8620 steel M-16 profile carrier is chrome lined and phosphate coated.
Lower: Forged lowers are quality-made using 7075-T6 aluminum and marked “MULTI” for caliber. Finish is hard-coat anodized. MIL-SPEC diameter 7075-T6 buffer tube is hard-coat anodized, and has six adjustment positions, and is fitted with an M4 carbine buttstock. The fire control group is a MIL-SPEC finished, single-stage assembly.
Barrel Length: 16 inches
Barrel Profile: M4
Barrel Steel: Chrome Moly Vanadium
Barrel Finish: Nitride
Chrome Lining: No
Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2″ x 28
Twist Rate: 1 in 7″
Barrel Extension: M4
Gas System Length: Carbine
Diameter at Gas Block: .750″
Gas Block Type: F-marked Front Sight Base
Muzzle Device: A2 -style
Receiver Material: Forged 7075-T6
Receiver Type: M4
Handguard Type: Quad Rail
Bolt Material: Carpenter 158 Steel
Bolt Carrier Profile: Full-Auto
Fire Control Group: Standard MIL-SPEC Trigger Group
Buffer Tube Length: Carbine
Buffer Tube Diameter: MIL-SPEC
Overall Length: 32 inches
Weight: 6.9 lbs