Civilian Defender Elite-II
Meet the Civilian Defender Elite-II Pistol, our most badass configuration, featuring:
Red Dot Sight
- Durable red dot sight adopts a sturdy aluminum alloy structure, which is durable and shockproof. The reflector is sealed with an O-ring to prevent moisture or dust from entering the interior and fogging the optics.
- Equipped with a detachable quick flip lens cover, you can keep your lens clean and free of debris during storage and wild hunting adventures.
- Dual Illuminated sight can be switched between red or green double luminous point markings, with 5 levels of brightness adjustment. For best visibility, we recommend that you use red in dark environments and green for daytime use.
- The quick adjustment knob makes wind resistance deviation adjustment and elevation adjustment easier and more precise.
- The sight has a 30 mm reflective lens aperture, providing a wide field of view, suitable for aiming and instant targeting and fast-moving objects. Unlimited field of view can accurately locate the target during the aiming process.
Magpul Angled Foregrip
This Angled Fore Grip (AFG) is a slim line design that is shorter in overall length and width compared to the original AFG. By positioning the shooter’s hand high on the centerline of the bore, unlike conventional vertical fore grips, the AFG helps mitigate recoil and control the weapon to facilitate faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
Its smaller size allows mounting on a wider variety of railed hand guards and better compatibility with rail covers and accessory mounts. Compatible with most any M1913 Picatinny-railed hand guard, the AFG takes into account natural body mechanics and provides a comfortable and stable user interface that reduces fatigue and allows for more precise weapon control.
Barrel: 4150V chrome moly steel. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:7 twist rate and a carbine length gas system. Barrel is Nitride treated for accuracy and durability. A2 profile barrel is finished off with a lightweight 9″ M-Lok free-float rail, .750″ low-profile gas block, and A2 style flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is machined to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized. Uppers include forward assist and dust cover. These MIL-SPEC uppers are made in the USA.
Bolt: Full-auto profile bolt carrier group. Shot-peened, MIL-SPEC Carpenter No. 158® steel bolt. Gas key is hardened to USGI specifications, fastened with grade 8 screws, and staked per MIL-SPEC. 8620 steel M-16 profile carrier is chrome lined and phosphate coated.
Lower: These forged lowers are quality made using 7075-T6 aluminum and are marked “MULTI” for caliber. Built with an Enhanced Polished Trigger (EPT) and fitted with a KAK Industries Shockwave Blade and black Magpul grip.
Gas System: Carbine Length
Barrel Profile: A2
Barrel Steel: 4150V Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
Barrel Finish: Nitride
Chrome Lining: None
Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
Chamber: 5.56 NATO
Twist Rate: 1 in 7″
Barrel Extension: M4
Diameter at Gas Block: .750″
Gas Block Type: Low-profile
Muzzle Device: A2 Style Flash Hider
Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
Receiver Type: A3
Handguard Type: Lightweight M-Lok 9″ Free Float Rail
Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes
Bolt Steel: Carpenter 158
Bolt Carrier Profile: Full-Auto
Charging Handle Included: Yes
Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
Receiver Finish: Hard-coat Anodized
Fire Control Group: Single-Stage, Enhanced Polished Trigger (EPT)
Grip: Classic MOE Grip, Black
Buffer Tube: 7075 T6 Aluminum Pistol Buffer Tube
Pistol Brace: KAK Industries Shockwave Blade, Black